color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Monday, August 13, 2007

Many First.s

Mummy and Daddy went to Indonesia together with couz, aunts and uncles to do some merisik-ing on National Day. And that was the the first time Mummy went away the longest. Even though it was for 3 days, it was still the longest ever and I have never felt so domesticated in my life during her absence. I woke up early just to cook rice, reheat dishes, get coffee ready for grandpa and ensure my couz was not late for sch. For once, I felt like my mummy.

On the 10th, it was the first day at new Rainbow at Prinsep St. And since Rainbow has no male staff, most of the unpacking were done by Karen, Hidayah and I. Luckily the movers were kinda helpful even though they were a bit cheeky. We just have to entertain their 'small talk' in order for them to help us in shifting the heavy boxes. I dun like the packing and unpacking due to the dust and I am having breakout! I dun like!!!

On the 11th, it was my first time raising my voice to my superior cos I was really pissed with the comments they made. I am kinda sick with the perception that the colleagues in HQ have of Rainbow. They kept assuming that since we are only serving agents and brokers, we are having an easy life. If we are having such an easy life, we wld not be leaving office only after 8pm. No one offered any help in the shifting and as much as they told us to SOS them on scanning, I dun see any difference in our scanning backlog. It seriously doesnt make sense that they are already sending staff out to branches when renovation has yet to start. They expected us to help out with the manpower but in return, does anyone even care abt our problem? And dun even get me started on the comments made on Rainbow's 'decoration'. Hidayah and I were so pissed that we just decided to keep mum abt the comments made. And apparently, some changes will be made to Rainbow again, damn, I wld not be pushed ard again la!!

And to top my list of my many firsts, I got myself 12 demerits points!!! Isnt that great???!!! Haizzz.... I dunno what made me wanna speed ahead with the amber lights already flashed. One of my stupidest moment! And that flash of light was so clear that even my couz saw it too. I seriously felt like crying la! My first ever traffic offense!!!!

Posted at 11:54 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags