color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

War-Zone

Had a consuming day today, 3 staffs on MC and 1 on leave, so u can just imagine what a 'war-zone' it was at Rainbow. N-actions and emails kept pouring in but luckily, the frequency of the advisers coming in were not often. Luckily after lunch, there were 2 new part-timers who came for attachment and were able to assist on clearing the n-actions. Tmr, I am predicting another 'war-zone' at Rainbow as there'll be staffs on leave as well as on MC.

Karen and I were like stuck to our PC while Hidayah were going back and forth from doing Naction and manning the counter. Guat Poh had to work despite coming with the intention of just submitting the MC, and we only came to know abt that after lunch.

We had a little chat after work and I dunno why but I got rather emotional abt it and started to tear up. Haizzz... I cant stop myself when I see another person cries. I may not experience depression but it is definitely a place which I hope I will never enter. I cant help but empathise and sympathise with the whole situation. The feeling of helpnessness, demoralisation and negativity should never overwhelm you till it paralyse you from living your live happily. I am thankful for the family I have and friends whom I surrounds myself with but yet it also serves as a reminder not to indulge myself in self-depravation which could lead to a dark and bleak place.

When she was trying so hard to express herself, I just cant stop myself from tearing up. I pray to God that she will be better. Once was already enough and to suffer a relapse, I could only imagine.

Posted at 12:10 AM
1 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags