color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mixtures of Everything....

Mixtures of emotions for today....

Feeling really sick cos I am literally sick... heee... the painful sore throat have evolved to dry coughing(no phelgm) which is super irritating and 'itchy' to the throat. I've bought like 3 different lozenges just to soothe my throat. It wld only work when I am sucking on it and the irritation wld persist after that... haizzz.... I so wanna take MC but I've already taken it last Fri...

I was feeling super irritated just now, like SUPER irritated. But knowing myself, I'll pushed it aside no matter how much I wanted it to be known that I was actually irritated...

I was feeling super excited in the evening when we finally got our LINKIN PARK tix!!!! I can already see Mike and Chester in front of me..... So looking forward to Nov and not to mention, Dec!

Posted at 12:10 AM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags