color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Randomness..........

I will be sitting for my HI exam again in 12hrs time. I wld have to say that I am putting in more effort this time round, perhaps cos now I have to bear the exam fee. Blehh.....

The past few days have been ok I guess, except that I hate the whole sleep-wake up-sleep-wakeup routine of fasting. It is making me sleepy and not to mention hungry... heee. At work, we wld take turns to whine abt being hungry and sleeeepppyyy.

Scanning backlog seems to be piling up again with the increased frequency of the advisers coming to Rainbow. Just when we thought the backlog days were over... haizzz....

I think I am having withdrawal symptons.... haiz... i hope i can cope.... temptations were too great but i shall persevere..... why do i have to resort to this... haiz.....

I know I am like jumping from one topic to another but who cares, my mind is on random mode now... The randomness is controlling my mind and fingers.. hahah....

To a more happier note, haizzzz ( sigh of relief and daydreaming)... Our dreams is finally becoming true this Nov..... I think NOVEMBER will be my most favourite month. Not only will I be seeing my fave boys (beside BSB), I wld also be meeting my fave men in the land once ruled by Artartuk... muahahahahah...

Posted at 11:10 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags