color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Sunday, November 18, 2007

And I Bled It Out!!!!

It was a one night affair which I did not want to end. All these years of waiting finally came and it ended so fast!! The counting down to 13th Nov, the Q-ing up and the waiting for 2hrs standing up was all worth it for that one night. They came and they sure conquered!! Oh, I'm talking abt LINKIN PARK by the way... THEY ROCK!!!




I was so worried that S'pore crowd would be dead an unresponsive but I was proven so wrong! EVERYONE was singing/shouting every verse of the lyrics at the top of their lungs. EVERY single song was greeted with loud cheers like it was their favourite LP song. EVERYTHING was moving especially the barricades cos pple were just moshing so hard, so hard that it moved inwards and the security personnel were in panic mode trying to get it aligned and not toppled.

We were standing beside the barricade, fifth row from the front and we ended up like the tenth row by the end of the concert. Nearly 5 pple fainted and the moshing was crazieeeeee.... It was just our luck that the crowd on the right were aggressive. We had to stand our grounds with the pple pushing, shoving, squeezing in to get to the front. Chester was mere centimetres away from my hand when he came down to the crowd. He described the crowd as RUTHLESS! And I sure agree... The crowd was awesome!!!! But most of all, LINKIN PARK was GREAT!!!!!




My first highlight of the year was definitely worth the wait.... My second highlight of the year will come true next week, I hope it will worth the money....

Posted at 10:14 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags