color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleepless nights......

It is the second night since I'm back from Turkey.... and it is the 2nd night that I just can't put myself to sleep.. All the past memories are flashing through my mind... I have always been close to my grandpa since I was a kid...

As much as I am trying my hardest to cope, I still can't believe that he is gone.... I still expect to hear his footsteps going to the toilet at night.....

Tmr wld be unimaginable for me when I have to pack his stuffs...

It is so hard to express what I'm feeling without bursting into tears....

Thanx to dearest friends for your smses.. I know I must be strong but do excuse me if I do falter from time to time....

Thanx Azza, Hidayah, Fafa and Saiful for making the effort to visit me after work... Thanx for cheering me up.. It was greatly appreciated... Love you girls!

Posted at 12:08 AM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags