color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Friday, December 14, 2007

I I Could Turn Back Time.........

I dunno if I am feeling better, normal or worst.... There seems to be so many things on my mind and mixture of emotions rushing thru me...

I try to go thru my days as normal as possible... It is just the nights tat get unbearable... I dunno when was the last time I got a good night sleep... First night in that room was horrible.. I cant even switch off the lights for a mere 5mins... I "slept" with the lights on...

Now, every night I wld try to do as much cleaning up/chores/ironing as possible to tire myself out just so that I'll be dead tired and be able to sleep instantaneously..... to no avail...

And mummy.... I dun even know where to begin.... The silence and absence in the house is pretty unbearable for her... As much as we wanna talk abt grandpa passing away, i think it hurts so much it is better not to address it.... In the meantime, we are dealing with it in our own ways till it is alright to talk abt it...

When I was away, I told myself that a change is needed when I return to S'pore.... but now... I desperately wants EVERYTHING to be the way it was before I left.....

Posted at 11:25 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags