color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hello 2008!

Finally an all white concept... For as long as I can remember, there is always some blackness to every skin that I've used.. A new year, a new skin, a new colour...

For this year, I will try to blog more often and lesser sob stories... Moving on from 2007 is still very hard but I am trying my hardest to forge ahead with a determined heart and healing soul..

I dunno how shld I 'rate' 2007.... Bittersweet I must say....
Sweet cos everything is going well at work despite bumpy roads..
Sweet cos I eventually bought an iPod....
Sweet cos I managed to catch Linkin Park live....
Sweet cos I FINALLY set foot on Turkish soil...
Sweet when a new relationship is formed....
Bitter when friendships were tested.... but sweet eventually, when it was proven unbreakble...
And.......
Bitter..... terribly bitter.... with the passing of my grandpa...

For 2008, I hope for a happier, optimistic, cheerful me!
Whatever step tat I'm taking, I hope that it wld be a worthwhile journey....

Posted at 2:45 AM
1 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags