color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Friday, February 08, 2008

Busy Woman....

What a contradiction... My previous post was me pledging to blog more often, but my next post comes only a mth later... heee.. well, what can I say, I am a busy woman.. ;)

So what are the latest updates??
Hmmmm... Work is crazy with Rainbow handling so many things and staffs at one time..
Hmmm.. Azza got married... hee... Congrats once again!
Hmmm.. Went to Indon to help Rosi with the wedding preparations.. hee.. and I did sthg notti-notti...
Hmmm... Had our Firstmonthsary when I was in Indon... :)
Hmmm... Gonna be busy preparing for the Bi-Yearly training again.. Wee!! A welcome distraction from work..

Basically, work occupies most of my time... Haizzz.... Nowadays, I am frustrated from it cos the more I am trying to cope, more work will come piling in.. Not to mention that Rainbow has now turned into training ground-cum-store room. I am now alienated from the world with the boxes piling up higher and higher in front of my workstation. And I dun get to sit at my seat most of the time cos we are lacking of workstation for all staffs and I have to sacrifice mine from time to time... So when I cant get things done, whose fault is that?? Haiz....

Anyways... 4 more days......

Posted at 12:20 AM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags