color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tiring Indeed...

It has been a long time since I last blog and I shall blame it on work!

Work has been crazy with loads of things happening.. The past 2 weeks plus had been about training and at the same time coping with manpower problem. At times, I wld not be sitting at my table for the entire day and the next thing I know, my outlook is flooded with emails..

Back to training, so it seems that Hidayah and I wld be considered as 'permanent' training committee. Since we can work well together, I dun think Irene wld mind having us around.. hee.. and with the 3 Devils around, I wld say it is kinda crazy.. with the exception of their incessant teasing.. Bi-yearly training is over and done with but details for the CSM/DM training have yet to be announced.. Kinda looking forward to that as it a welcomed distraction from the everyday work routines.. Even though it means more time in office, it is kinda fun when you the see others enjoying themselves..

Have been thinking a lot abt the future and am trying to figure out what is the best step for me to take... haizzz.... It is hard being an adult having to juggle between work, family and trying to have my own life.. Needless to say, it is tiring indeed...

And........................... I miss my grandpa.......................................

Posted at 9:20 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags