color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Sunday, April 27, 2008

In Pursuit of Happyness...

Another Sunday gonna past really soon and it will be back to working week.... Bleh! And since it is the last week of the month, I am expecting lotsa scanning and staying late at work..

I need to start taking actions on what Hidayah and I have been planning.. I seriously hope it will work out as planned cos I really dun see myself working for someone for the rest of my life..

Maybe I shld have taken up the promotion and after that move on to better job with sthg shining in my resume... But then, I dun see myself slogging it out for the corporate world.. Maybe I am really dumb, cos not only opportunity knocked on my door once, not twice but thrice. Promotion within the dept and also an attractive job offer from an international bank... Who wld be so dumb as to reject it, right? Well, it was me!! Do I regret it?? Perhaps abt 10% regret?? Hee....

That regret wld only surface when Im having a bad day at work. I wldnt say that money is not important to me but when if it comes with lotsa office politics and working with backstabbing-conniving assholes, I wld rather stay at where I am now and be happy... :)

Happy is a subjective word and has different meanings to different pple..

Happy to me is being able to live with constant smiles and laughters with my loved ones inspite/despite of rainy days. When either one falls, we'll be there to pick each other up and continue the journey and tests of life with deep faith, loving heart and determined spirit. Happy to me means being able to provide for my mum well, make her worry LESS (mum always worries, no matter what) and make her smile always. Happy to me means having enuff to provide for my mum, a secured future for my children (when I do get married), a lil splurge here and there and ALWAYS have something set aside for rainy days and the future.

Oh! Having a BMW wld make me happy too! :)

Posted at 8:12 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags