color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Thursday, April 10, 2008

To Just Think or Act On It.....

Went missing from the blogging world yet again...

It is inevitable with the ever so busy schedule and the makes-me-dun-have-a-live working hours. By the time I am home, I wld be too tired, more so that I wld fall asleep at the sofa with the intention of resting before taking a shower... and yes, I always did wake up later at night to shower...

I have to say that the past weeks had been one hella ride..
Frustrated... Emotional.. Confused...Extremely Exhausted...
I think I just wanna be Nonchalant for a change....

And.......

It amazes me when pple say that they dun like to think or have nothing to think.. PLS TEACH ME THAT SKILL!!!

Posted at 11:53 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags