color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Order....

So, what did I do today???

I baked SIX cakes today!!! Yay!!! My first ever order towards my long-term goal.. hee hee...

Even though it was just marble cake, I was really excited cos this is only the start of sthg which I have been planning for quite some time now.. I pray to God that it will materialise one day..

I was having a really lousy day at work last week and I REALLY felt like quitting there and then. It was just so tiring having to manage the different characters at work and at the same with the ever piling of works and those problematic cases/follow-ups. I really, really felt like quitting and just rot at home!

But came a phone call which brightened up my day. Hidayah called and asked if she could place an order for 5 marble cakes for her niece's Thanksgiving feast. My first ever customer!!! Yaaayyyy!!!! Amidst the craziness at work, we managed to discuss on our future plans. We need to go for baking classes!!! The thought of quitting and doing sthg which I have been wanting to do for so long was enuff to make we wanna slog it out at work till we manage to raise enuff capital. I really do hope it will happen........ Oh! The sixth cake is a Peach Cake, free gift! :)

Oh ya! Did I mentioned that I am on 5days medical leave? I FINALLY got my right wisdom tooth extracted!! Before that, it gave me hell for abt a week plus and when I couldnt take it anymore, I decided to visit the dentist. I went for teeth X-rays and they found both my bottom wisdom tooth were growing horizontally!! Yikes!! I was left with no choice but to extract it!!

During the day of extraction, I was so freaking nervous that I tot I cld have peed in my pants.. hehe.. But thank God, the dentist was really nice and managed to put me at ease. I have to say the extraction was not as bad as I tot it wld be BUUUUUUUTTTTTTT, the after effect is killing me!!! The first two days were pretty bad cos I could not eat properly and I gotta be careful for it not to bleed further. For someone who loves to eat, it is hard when you cant really eat and enjoy your food properly. It seriously irritated the hell out of me!!

Now...... I am counting down to the day when I will get my stitches off!! Yup!! I have stitches in my mouth!! Wanna know what colour?? It is BLACK!!! After three days, I still cant really open my mouth widely and eat using both sides of my mouth. Haiiizzz.................

Lastly... I am not sure why but I'm missing lotsa pple lately..... My grandpa....... my bestfriends....

I wish God give me enuff strength to visit his grave again.............

Posted at 12:55 AM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags