color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Turning 25...

So... I am now officially quarter of a century old and it doesnt really suck.. :)

Frankly, I am not really bothered abt the digit 25 cos like they normally say. 'Age is just a digit.' Cos I know deep down inside I am still young at heart! Hee hee..... Even though the digit 25 does not bother me, the digits do carry some meaning and pressure behind it ..

Turning 25 meant I have to act and think more wisely and maturely..
Turning 25 meant I have to act more responsibly..
Turning 25 meant being pressured to comply to societal norms.. (like I care)

However,
I cant promise not to try to sulk when I dun get my way with mummy..
I cant promise I can stop being corny (this is the only time I'm acknowledging it)
I cant promise I can stop being 'manja' (pampered).. not spoilt ok!

All I can say is that I am sucking it in, both the good and the bad.. I am just waiting for my life story to unravel itself and I hope it gets better with each day, mth and year..

Anyways..........

Celebrated me birthday with mummy over lunch with me eating on my left side of the mouth (shall blog abt it another day). It later followed by movies with Zal, Kami and My Fiq( Coffee Prince?).. hee hee... Managed to convince them to watch Verses of Love and received 3 good reviews! So what is the moral of the story??

SINCERITY & PATIENCE.

After the movie, we decided to dine at Fig & Olive @ Vivo City. I gotta say that the taste improved tremendously and the service was fast and prompt..

After dinner, we decided to head home and dropped Fiq first and Kami at Fiq's bus-stop.. It was then I received a blue paper bag and I was holding my breath till I was told it is just a paper bag.... oh perigi....

Headed home after Uncle's place and I was nonetheless curious as to what is in the infamous blue bag...
And what do you know..... it was tight, ruffled and difficult...
It was a ribboned blue box, snugly place in the deceiving brown box..
In it, placed a lovely bracelet (initially)...
Tried to put it on and got confused due to the loose-ness... (dear, just cos u're confused, dun need to get me confused too k)
It was later confirmed to be a necklace... hee hee hee.....

So what did I get for my birthday? A necklace pseudo-bracelet from dearie.. with nicely font-ed card.. Thanx dear.... :)
tiif&co

....................... I HEART IT!.......................






Posted at 11:47 PM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags