color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Positivity

FINALLY!!!! I am BAAAACCCKKK!!!!

It has been a long while... hee hee...
I have just been too lazy, busy and tired to be online to blog abt my day.. 

Work has been crazy and busy as ever.. in fact, more busy now. We used to be able to "survive" with just 2 counters, but now, despite having 4 counters open, we are not able to manage with the sudden influx of agents..

Not to mention, August wld be a busy and crazy mth for me la.. I am so not looking forward to it!!

Sometimes,  I just get uninspired and unmotivated to go to work.. It is like no matter how hard u tried, it never seems to be enuff.. Trying to motivate your staff including yourself, proving your capabilities to your bosses, following up on cases, rectifying mistakes... Haiz.... Just to name a few... But i guess that is work.. Having to deal with all sorts of things in every directions..

Come to think of it, it is not only work.. Having to deal with all sorts of things in every direction is like life itself.. Like Forest Gump once said, 'Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get.' There is sweet chocolate, dark, bitter chocolate, chocolate with nuts(my fave), chocolate with raisins(my least fave) and all the chocolate that is of the same time(yg sewaktu dgn nye).

Anyways, I shall not dwell on it.. Shall concentrate on the positiveness of everything.. :)




Posted at 12:28 AM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags