color*breeze
the reachable sky is still too far away
but i will get there somehow

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Month End Sucks!

And so here I am again.. 
Exhausted yet I am not able to sleep...

Siiiggghhh.... i think i am just too tired to try anymore...
Emotionally drained.....

Okie, I shall not dwell in sad thought... HAPPY THOUGHTS!!!

So.......

Had a small celebration yet a really noisy one for Idafi's birthday just now..
How can it not be noisy when you have the boys around...
We breakfast-ed together and present him with a small cake...
I did not know it was his bday till 4pm.. haiz... and that boy was sitting in front of me all day long...

Amidst all the laughters and jokes, I can help but feel a lil sad...
Zal and Sherman will be leaving us come month end...
Rainbow will definitely be so quiet...
There will be 2 lesser pple on the journey home...
2 lesser pple trying to coerced me into embarrassing myself by taking stupid pics in the train..
Idafi will no longer have a duet partner....
No more Sherman's red face when he laughed real hard or when we tried to matchmake him..
No more Zal's malaynised version of English songs or his own created lyrics...
and I think what I will miss the most is Zal's 'It's OK, Lina.'
I think it gets me going knowing it will be ok, eventually.....
Even though most of the time it seems like a joke, sometimes i think i know where it is directed at.. regardless if its work related or not... Thanx Zal!

These boys' eccentric antics are the only things that make my everyday in Rainbow sane....
Haizzzz..... so not looking forward to the end of the month...


Posted at 12:13 AM
0 comments

  • Lynna
  • Me, Myself and I
  • Complex, Dreamer, Figure Me Out



tagboard

recent-letters

remembered

tags